Welcome to our world.
At WATERS, the world influences every aspect of our creativity.
Here’s what’s happening in our world – company news, press coverage and a glimpse at what we get up to behind the scenes.
23rd Jun, 2014 Software Developer Role - could this be you?
We currently have a position for a Software Developer, working alongside our highly talented Senior Developer, this is a great opportunity for the right person. You will have at least 4 years experience under your belt, will understand the pressure of delivering the most technically innovative solutions for a wide range of clients, and thrive on this challenge!
You will be responsible for adding the clever functionality to the varied creative solutions our designers produce, you'll be expected to be involved at all technical levels, from concept through to completion. Updating management on progress and organising your time effectively. You will need to be very flexible and have excellent communication and literacy skills, backed with highly creative and ingenious thinking.
With offices in Swansea and Reading we are a very busy creative agency that is quickly growing, we work with an amazing range of clients across the UK and have a fantastic working ethic and location to boast about!
The role is extremely varied and you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks and work to a tight schedule.
• You will have an excellent understanding of HTML, and be familiar with HTML5 and standards compliant coding.
• You will have exceptional understanding of CSS, with hand coding experience (rather than just with Dreamweaver).
• Competent in PHP, PHP5 and Object Orientated techniques.
• You will have already worked with relational databases such as MySQL.
• Be adept in Photoshop for preparing and handling graphics.
• Have a proven ability to work with designers to transform design visions in to working sites.
• Identify and evaluate commercially available solutions against requirements and present recommendations where required.
• Deal with customers in a friendly manner.
• Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
Salary: from £24,000 per annum plus benefits
If you want to take on an interesting and varied roster of development projects, and are ready for your next challenge this could just be the role for you!
The role has huge potential to evolve as the company expands and you will be given the autonomy to make the role your own.
Contact Us - firstname.lastname@example.org