At WATERS, the World influences every aspect of our creativity.
Here's what's impacting our World, as well as press coverage, company news, and a glimpse of our social side.
10th Oct, 2011 We are recruiting!
Are you energetic, up for challenge, reliable and very efficient?
Organised, hard working and able to communicate effectively?
If so, this role may be for you…
Our office is fast paced and very busy, full of creative people producing innovative creative solutions for our customers.
Our team is growing rapidly and we now need an Administrative Assistant to work with all our team.
- Answer telephones and transfer enquiries to appropriate staff member.
- Produce quotations.
- Answer email enquiries.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Update information on company website.
- Credit Control and providing account statements to clients.
- Setup and coordinate meetings for our team.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Phase 1 selection: All CVs in the first instance to email@example.com by 28th October 2011
Phase 2 selection: You will be required to complete a questionnaire in relation to the skills required in the post
Phase 3 selection: Interviews
What you'll get in return:
- A prestige office and professional environment to work in
- Flexible working hours
- A challenging, self rewarding position
- The opportunity to be part of our hard working (but fun) team
- Excellent experience in a creative design company
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE