At WATERS, the World influences every aspect of our creativity.
Here's what's impacting our World, as well as press coverage, company news, and a glimpse of our social side.
3rd Oct, 2016 We're hiring!
We are currently seeking an Creative Artworker with 1 year's experience of working within a commercial design environment who can join our busy in-house design team to work on a variety of client work.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Construct print ready artwork on a wide range of design projects including corporate stationery, brochures, magazine spreads and adverts.
- Create error-free artwork from scratch including setting up artwork files within set timeframes.
- Retouch artwork images quickly and accurately using Photoshop.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments to ensure that artwork is produced in line with artwork briefs.
- Ensure all technical and print specifications are met including checking spot colours, image resolutions, text and legal requirements.
You will be responsible for the production of print ready artwork on a wide range of projects and will need to be meticulous in your working practices, producing error free artwork to the correct technical specifications, adding your own design input when required.
The successful candidate will need to interpret briefs and work within brand guidelines within tight deadlines and schedules.
- Must have at least 1 year's experience working within a commercial design department.
- Qualified in a creative subject to HND level such as graphic design.
- Must have excellent technical skills using Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop).
- Must be able to produce print ready artwork and have a sound knowledge of various print processes including spot colours.
- Must be organised with excellent attention to detail.
Must be a team player and have a flexible approach to work during peak periods.
For further information about this role and to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org