Welcome to our world.
At WATERS, the world influences every aspect of our creativity.
Here’s what’s happening in our world – company news, press coverage and a glimpse at what we get up to behind the scenes.
2nd Jul, 2018 We are on the lookout for an experienced graphic designer, is this you?
If the combination of creativity and innovation inspires you, then we could have just the place for you at WATERS.
You’ll be the type of person who enjoys a challenging environment, appreciate working with highly talented colleagues and you’ll relish the opportunity to show your initiative whilst learning new skills. At WATERS, we strive to create an environment where people can really contribute to our unique culture, and be part of mapping out our future goals.
We are always looking for talented individuals that want to be a part of our continual growth. We currently have a vacancy for the following position:
- An experienced Graphic Designer
If you feel you are ready for a change and would like to be a part of a small (in size) but big (in ideas) creative team, read on...
Experienced Graphic Designer
We are looking for a highly passionate graphic designer with at least 2 years industry experience to join our team. You will have great vision, voice and a sharp mind to match. You will be fearless in creativity, able to conceptualise a diverse range of creative solutions to fulfil a client brief, and have the intelligence to express your ideas passionately.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Devise concepts and creative solutions for our clients that drive conversations and make connections. Design which enables our clients to deliver an authentic experience for their prospective and current customer base.
- Brand identity development and design for printed materials that can easily translate into digital formats.
- Forming meaningful relationships with clients to determine their specific requirements and to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Working closely with our Creative lead and Creative team to ensure an outstanding customer experience for all our clients.
Our must have requirements:
- Proven industry track record in creative design
- Impeccable aesthetic style and expert knowledge of core design fundamentals
- Ability to listen as well as communicate your ideas confidently to clients and teams
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Continuous demonstration of a professional, can do attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- A willingness to learn, and teach new skills to others within your team
- Excellent skills in English – verbal and written
- Experience of Sketch and Invision
- Welsh language would also be of an advantage
OK, so are you in?…
Firstly, we want to see an immaculate CV and an amazing portfolio.
Secondly, you’ll need to tell us why we should hire you in no more than 200 words.
Closing date: 3rd August 2018
Freelancers, contractors and recruitment agencies need not apply