Welcome to our world.
At WATERS, the world influences every aspect of our creativity.
Here’s what’s happening in our world – company news, press coverage and a glimpse at what we get up to behind the scenes.
19th Apr, 2018 We are hiring!
We are looking for a Junior WordPress Website Developer to join our talented and busy website development team!
If the combination of creativity and innovation inspires you, then we could have just the place for you at WATERS.
You’ll be the type of person who enjoys a challenging environment, appreciate working with highly talented colleagues and you’ll relish the opportunity to show your initiative whilst learning new skills. At WATERS, we strive to create an environment where people can really contribute to our unique culture, and be part of mapping out our future goals.
We are currently looking for talented individuals that want to be a part of our continual growth. In particular, we are looking for:
- Junior WordPress Website Developer
If you feel you are ready for a change and would like to be a part of a small (in size) but big (in ideas) creative team, read on...
Training will be provided to the successful candidate, however a working knowledge of the skills below are essential.
Key duties will include:
- Developing designs into engaging and responsive websites
- Working on a range of development projects for leading brands
- CMS integration, primarily WordPress
- Working with other members of the team to deliver client requirements
- Launching and testing client websites
- Hosting administration and configuration
- Managing website updates, backups and security enhancements
- Handling support enquiries
- Communicating with clients by email or phone
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Computer Science or related degree
- Have developed a good understanding of PHP, HTML and CSS
- Understand what it means to develop with web standards, and implement responsive designs
- Have some examples of previous development experience
- Hardworking, motivated and driven with a positive attitude
- Reliable, punctual and polite
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Keen to learn, develop skills and build a career
- Competitive salaryRelaxed working environment with a friendly team
- 22 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to extend your skills and develop your career
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 4th May 2018