Welcome to our world.
At WATERS, the world influences every aspect of our creativity.
Here’s what’s happening in our world – company news, press coverage and a glimpse at what we get up to behind the scenes.
2nd Jul, 2018 Are you a client account manager - looking for a new challenge?
Client Account Manager
Project support and co-ordination
- Responsibility for maintaining close, efficient and professional relationships with customers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Working with the wider team to provide the best service to our clients.
- Adhering to our quality management standards (ISO 9001).
- Working towards time-critical and multiple deadlines, whilst always exceeding expectations.
- Continually seeking ways to add value to the client-agency relationship.
- You will have an analytical approach and be familiar with ordering from suppliers, proofing work with clients at various checkpoints until sign off and ensuring paperwork is correct and invoicing is efficient.
- You will have at all times a clear overview of work in progress and an accurate insight of pipeline work for at least 3 months in advance.
- You will also manage the scheduling and recording of designer hours against jobs, enabling the team to manage their projects effectively and within budget.
- Have 2+ years experience in a similar creative production role and understand the creative process in both print and digital applications.
- You’ll be a customer focused individual - providing the highest level of customer service to new, and existing clients.
- You’ll have the ability to work as part of a team and build strong trusted relationships with customers and colleagues.
- You’ll have exceptional attention to detail and have natural creative flair.
- You must be a completer finisher, diligent and very well organised.
- You’ll possess a proactive and driven approach to work, be able to work independently and manage your own time.
- You’ll have a consistent can-do, solution led approach to your work.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work calmly under pressure.
- You will have experience of liaising with a range of senior contacts, both face to face and via telephone.
- You will maintain and organise all production assets on our servers.
- Ability to change priorities quickly and accept change with a positive attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed working environment with a friendly team
- 22 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to extend your skills and develop your career
Please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected applicants will be invited to interview.
Closing date: Friday 3rd August 2018
Freelancers, contractors and recruitment agencies need not apply